Sorry for the long gap. I was exploring Aurangabad all this while and it is an awesome place, a must-go-once-in-a-lifetime place. The food is way cheaper than Pune and very tasty :D. I didn’t have the patience to click pictures 😥..( Sorry). Rest about the place will be on my travel blog (whenever I write one).
So, about this recipe, it’s a very easy one and packed with flavors. I thought of it and made it right away. Traditionally rolled chicken with a stuffing is known as ‘chicken roulade’. Here, you can experiment with the meat and stuffing, BOTH! 😆 I went with a spicy and cheesy filling.
4 boneless chicken breasts
2 tbsp olive oil
1.5 tbsp finely chopped green chillies (if you can bear the heat)
1 tbsp garlic, chopped
1 tsp oregano
1.5 cup of grated cheese (any kind you like)
Salt, to taste
1. Slit the chicken breast from one side making it thinner. Do not cut the whole thing, keep it in one piece only. Pat lightly with a kitchen hammer or any heavy thing.
2. Rub some oil and salt on it and keep aside.
3. Mix rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
4. Spread the filling on the chicken breast leaving an inch space on the sides. Roll tightly. ( if you roll it real tight then you don’t have to tie it for shallow frying)
5. Tie it with a thread and shallow fry. If you want to pouch then roll it in a cling film. I coated it with bread crumbs ( without the thread) and shallow fried.
Enjoy it hot with melted cheese oozing out… Yum.. ☺
Posted from WordPress for Android