Oh these cravings for chocolates! I’m a mad chocolate-lover, who the hell isn’t! Dark chocolate is my thing, there’s always some in my fridge and some in my tummy 😛. So this fine night I was craving for some creamy bitter chocolate and all the dessert shops were done with the day. Here is what I did next, a super simple and fancy dessert recipe.
Ingredients (for 4 shots)
100gms bitter chocolate
100ml cream or milk
And four shot glasses 🙂
- Crush the Oreo cookies and add melted butter.
- Layer this mixture at the bottom of shot glasses and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolates in a bowl with the help of double boiler or microwave.
- Add cream. I added coconut cream. You can also add milk, it will only change the consistency of the mousse slightly. Refrigerate for five minutes.
- Whip the chocolate and cream mixture till it’s light or to the consistency you like.
- Take out the shot glasses from fridge and layer with chopped almonds. Add the chocolate mousse the help of piping bag or small spoon.
- Garnish with almond flakes or cherry or whipped cream 😬 and serve chilled. I had smaller portions coz of bitter chocolate, you can always serve more 😊.
Now, you can modify it as per your taste buds like instead of bitter chocolate you can use milk or white chocolate, combine it with any kind of fruit or nut and serve it in a dessert bowl. It will be a whole new recipe which you can share here with me. 😋 Tada! 👋